Top 10% and 5% Amazon Sellers use us, and the fastest-growing eCommerce brands too.
Unless you’re an experienced marketer, getting results with ecommerce on any platform is not an easy process - the research alone can take hours, and we've been doing this for quite a while.
So, getting the research done correctly and crafting copy and images that have true emotional pull is critical because if you are not careful you could end up losing a small fortune on wasted traffic that doesn't convert.
But lets be direct...
"I just wanted to tell you that yesterday was record-breaking sales! I am so grateful that I found you... I like to run everything by you because you have been an integral part of launching (and growing) the business, including our 219% growth in the past 30 days!"
- Megan Graham (Owner Megan Graham Beauty)
“Wow! Immediate uptick in conversions after dropping in your deliverables, and our best sales day ever - and it wasn't even a holiday! Thanks for your amazing work."
- Gerrard Larriett (Top Pet Brand Owner)
"Sold Out of our Neck Brace. Went from 0 to $20K in 6 weeks! You're a master at your craft."
- Frank Galushka (Top Medical Brand Owner)
“I own all the top keywords for my category and that one product is making $30k-$40k a year. For one product -- I would consider that a success. Thank you.”
- John Holder (Top 10% Amazon Seller)
"We made back what we spent with you in 1 week! We're ranked top of multiple categories - organically! In fact, this listing is outselling 5 similar products that I've been selling for years... I can't keep my inventory in stock fast enough."
- Cody Barton (Veteran Amazon Seller)
All paid advertising, all images, all marketing, begins with gutsy, unique copy.
The ideas and brand stories in good copy steer your shoppers away from the crowd of competitors and positions your product as the only real choice.
When it comes to copy, sure, we know what tickles Google and Amazon’s A9 algorithms:
But copy that converts goes well beyond metrics and keyword density, it requires...
- Deep Market Research to uncover competitive advantages and psychological 'buying triggers' that others simply miss
- Unique Value Propositions that are emotionally "sticky" (like day-old gum in a sweater...it never goes away...ever)
- Optimized Titles to help search algorithms sniff out your product and offer it up like a Labrador with a lost chew toy (only without the slobber)
- SEO Optimized Copy with density triggers that get you additional Search lovin'
- Primary Keyword Selection, because if you try and aim at everything you hit nothing, that's why the laser-focused copy to give you the best long-term SEO results
The result is great copy and artistry that quite simply charms customers into buying.
Emotionally-Charged Design & Creative
Visual marketing for e-commerce is a different animal.
You have less than 2 seconds (1.4 to be exact) to grab a customers attention and have them consider your product, before they thumb-scroll right on by...
That's why your images have to grab and carry shoppers on an emotional journey to becoming buyers.
Shoppers don’t care about “art” and they certainly don’t care if your image is on a plain white background - shoppers ultimately only care about how your products make them feel.
They want to feel:
If your images ‘say' that, then your images will convert shoppers into buyers.
Claim your FREE strategy session
“Hi Sean, just wanted to let you know that my product sales have (AT LEAST) doubled....” - Wendy Monroe
First off, congrats!
It happens quickly, in less than 2 seconds...
Good design that converts shoppers into buyers goes well beyond "Photoshop skills" (just as writing good copy goes beyond "typing skills").
If your images do not connect emotionally, you kill sales - end of story.
Most brands and sellers fail on this point, and their sales suffer for it.
- Confused about Amazon?
- Not sure of the next steps on Shopify?
- Worried about 'sales leaks' in your current marketing?
Years of experience may help.
Sean Farrington speaking here,
I have spent years in the trenches making online sales. I know what works and (more importantly) what doesn't. I find great joy in helping clients become profitable.
I work with clients just like you on anything from broad consulting to new launches and even full overhauls of non-performing product lines.
If you're on Amazon, I can help in almost all areas (been doing that since 2015).
If your selling through your own site, my team and I can help there as well (my experience ecommerce stretches back to the 90s!)
Most clients schedule one-on-one consultations when they hit roadblocks or need strategic guidance.
I can work alongside your team to grow your business, and also develop your in-house skills.
One consultation client had this to say:
Now, you must know, Wendy was literally thinking of dropping that product.
Through just a bit of guidance, she went from losing money on that SKU every day, to thousands in sales in just a 2-weeks.
But I am more interested in you, and your business needs...
Let's grab some time on your calender for a free one-on-one consultation.
We'll discuss the following:
- Your e-commerce goals.
- Which marketing strategies will work best to reach those goals (note: we use these strategies for top 10% and 5% Ecommerce sellers)
- The questions and insights you need to multiply your sales.
This session is strategic, practical, and designed to give you value (even if we don't work together).
Some charge up to $500 for these sessions but there’ll be no commitment or obligation to use our services.
I believe we reap what we sow, so I want to give you 30-minutes of our time to uncover what's most likely preventing you from growing, and then uncover a path forward.
We appreciate how nerve-racking it can be to pick business services
So here's how we've made it easy and low risk:
1. You contact us, letting us know what you need.
2. We’ll analyze your eCommerce business to identify whether we’re a good fit for each other. This analysis will include a proposed path forward that explains our strategic and tactical plan of action - with integrated exit points and stop-losses.
3. If we feel that we’re a good fit, we’ll move forward to grow your business; if not, we'll let you know that without wasting your time or money.
Let's chat further about your business