Terms and conditions of this website
This website is owned and operated by EcomOptimization LLC, 2260 Park Towne Cir #101Sacramento, CA 95825, USA.
The company is registered in California.
The terms “us,” and “we” refer to EcomOptimization. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of California and U.S.A.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last reviewed on February 24, 2019.
- All of our services comply with Google’s Third-Party Policy.